Change to large font
1. Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found,
was blind, but now I see.
2. 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear
and grace my fears relieved;
how precious did that grace appear
the hour I first beIieved.
3. Through many dan gers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
'tis grace has brought me safe thus far,
and grace will lead me home.
4. The Lord has promised good to me:
His word my hope secures;
God will my shield and portion be,
as long as life endures.
5. What thanks I owe you, and what love
a boundless, endless store
shall echo through the realms above
when time shall be no more.
6. When we've been there a thousand years,
bright shining as the sun,
we've no less days to sing God's praise than
when we'd first begun.
Go to Search page