Change to large font
1. Take my life and let it be
consecrated, Lord, to thee;
take my moments and my days:
let them flow in ceaseless praise.
2. Take my hands and let them move
at the impulse of thy love;
take my feet and let them be
swift and beautiful for thee.
3. Take my voice and let me sing
always, only for my King;
take my lips and let them be
filled with messages from thee.
4. Take my silver and my gold:
not a mite would I withhold;
take my intellect, and use
every power as thou shalt choose.
5. Take my will and make it thine;
it shall be no longer mine;
take my heart: it is thine own;
it shall be thy royal throne.
6. Take my love; my Lord, I pour
at thy feet its treasure store;
take myself and I wil be
ever, only, all for thee.
Go to Search page