Change to large font
1. Jesus shall reign where'er the sun
does its successive journeys run;
his kingdom stretch from shore to shore,
till moons shall wax and wane no more.
2. For him shall endless prayer be made,
and praises throng to crown his head;
his name like fragrance sweet shall rise
with every morning sacrifice.
3. People and realms of every tongue
dwell on his love with sweetest song;
And infant voices shall proclaim
their early blessings on his name.
4. Blessings abound where'er he reigns:
the prisoners leap to lose their chains;
The weary find eternal rest,
and all who suffer want are blest.
5. Let every creature rise and bring
the honours due our glorious King;
angels descend with songs again,
and earth repeat the long Amen.
Go to Search page